Our training team is the Best-Qualified combat experienced Subject Matter Experts for Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support / Tactical Combat Casualty Care (PHTLS/TCCC) protocols, available. They will customize a plan for each client’s requirements relating to emergency medicine for both military and civilian PHTLS/TCCC theories and applications. Our Team of instructors certified through the National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians has comprehensive knowledge in PHTLS/TCCC protocols and back with military combat deployments experience; comes from being one of the most highly trained groups of:
- Special Operations Independent Duty Corpsman (SOIDC NEC 8403)
- RECON Independent Duty Corpsman (NEC 8403)
- Special Forces Medical Sergeant (18Delta30)
- Air Force Special Operations, Pararescue (PJ)
- Surface Force Independent Duty Corpsman (NEC 8425)
- Special Operations Combat Medic (SOCM NEC 5392)
- FMF Reconnaissance Corpsman (NEC 8427)
Ready to get started? Fill out the form below to set up a free consultation with our team.
Learn what our team at Odin Solutions International recommends for your needs and situation.
Fill out the form below and we will respond within 1 business day to set up your FREE consultation.